Building and Pest Inspection in Melbourne
At Core Building Inspections, we take pride in providing comprehensive and professional building and pest inspection services in Melbourne. Whether you're a homebuyer, seller, or property investor, our team of experienced and qualified inspectors is dedicated to helping you make informed decisions about your property.
We have a proven track record of providing accurate and comprehensive reports. We are insured and bonded, so you can be confident that your interests are protected.
We conduct pre-purchase building and pest inspections of all types of properties, including houses, apartments, townhouses, and commercial buildings. We use state-of-the-art equipment to detect even the smallest problems. We provide detailed reports that outline our findings and recommendations. We offer a wide range of services to both residential and commercial clients, including:
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Construction stage inspections
- Termite inspections
- Roof inspections
Why choose Core Building Inspections building and pest inspection?
- We are a team of experienced and qualified inspectors.
- We have a proven track record of providing accurate and comprehensive reports.
- We are insured and bonded, so you can be confident that your interests are protected.
- We offer competitive rates and flexible scheduling.
Benefits of Getting a building and pest inspection
- Peace of mind knowing that you are buying a sound property.
- The ability to negotiate a lower price or ask the seller to make repairs.
- The ability to avoid costly repairs down the road.
- The ability to protect your investment.
What to Expect During a Building and Pest Inspection
- A thorough examination of the property
- A review of the building's structure
- A search for pests and other damage
- A discussion of the findings with the client
What to Do After the Inspection
The inspector will provide you with a written report that details their findings. The report will include a list of any defects or problems that were found, as well as recommendations for repairs.
You should carefully review the report and discuss it with your real estate agent. If you are considering making an offer on the property, you should use the report to negotiate a lower price or ask the seller to make repairs.
Our Guarantee of Satisfaction
- We are confident in our work
- We offer a satisfaction guarantee
- If you are not satisfied with our services, we will refund your money
How to Book a building and pest inspection
You can book a building and pest inspection with Core Building Inspections by calling us or filling out our online form. We will be happy to answer any questions you have and schedule an inspection that is convenient for you.
We are confident that we can provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision about your property. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation or to book an inspection.
We look forward to helping you protect your investment!