#1 Pre Purchase Building and Pest Inspection in Melbourne, VIC
At Core Building Inspections, we understand that buying a home is a big decision. That's why we take the time to thoroughly inspect every property we are hired to inspect. We use our extensive knowledge and experience to identify even the smallest defects. We also provide detailed reports that explain our findings and recommend any repairs that are necessary. Are you thinking of buying a home? If so, you need to have a pre-purchase house inspection in Melbourne. A pre-purchase building inspection is a visual inspection of a property that is being considered for purchase. The inspection is conducted by a licensed and insured building inspector who will look for any defects in the property's structure, systems, and components.
A pre-purchase building inspection can help you in a number of ways. First, it can help you to identify any major defects in the property that could potentially cost you a lot of money to repair. Second, it can help you to negotiate a lower price for the property if there are any defects. Third, it can give you peace of mind knowing that you are buying a property that is in good condition.
What is included in a pre-purchase building inspection?
- Exterior inspection: This includes checking the roof, siding, gutters, downspouts, windows, doors, foundation, and grading.
- Interior inspection: This includes checking the walls, ceilings, floors, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and appliances.
- Underfloor inspection: This includes checking the crawlspace or basement for moisture, pests, and structural problems.
- Roof inspection: This includes checking the shingles, flashing, and ventilation.
- Attic inspection: This includes checking for insulation, ventilation, and pests.
Why choose Core Building Inspections?
- We are licensed and insured building inspectors.
- We have extensive knowledge and experience in inspecting properties.
- We provide detailed reports that explain our findings and recommend any repairs that are necessary.
- We are committed to providing our clients with the best possible service.
Building and Pest Inspections Melbourne: We'll provide you with a Detailed Report
At Core Building Inspections, we understand that buying a home is a big investment. That's why we take the time to provide our clients with detailed reports after every inspection. Our reports are clear, concise, and easy to understand. They include a comprehensive overview of the property's condition, as well as any potential problems that were found. Our reports also include recommendations for repairs. If we find any problems, building & pest inspector, we will explain the severity of the problem and what needs to be done to fix it. We will also provide you with estimates for the cost of repairs. We believe that our detailed reports give our clients the peace of mind they need to make an informed decision about their next home. We want you to be confident that you are buying a sound property, and we know that our reports can help you achieve that.
What are the costs of a pre-purchase building inspection?
The cost of a pre-purchase building inspection will vary depending on the size and complexity of the property. However, in general, you can expect to pay between $300 and $1,000 for an inspection.
What are some of the things that a pre-purchase building and pest inspection can do?
Identify potential problems with the property.
- Help you to negotiate a lower price for the property.
- Give you peace of mind knowing that you are buying a property that is in good condition.
- Protect you from costly repairs.
- Increase the value of your property.
- Give you more negotiating power with the seller if there are any defects in the property.
How to Book a Pre-Purchase Inspection
You can book a pre-purchase inspection with Core Building Inspections by calling us or filling out our online form. We will be happy to answer any questions you have and schedule an inspection that is convenient for you.